Monday, June 29, 2015

WHITE OUT











It's not official until it hits social media. So... we moved! We're calling Mesa our new home + AGAIN.

With a big thanks to family, we were able to tackle the first renovation... painting. Our house had a bad case of the blues, but is now whited out and fresh as ever.

In celebration of completing task 1 of 132,161,283,162,736 I sported the white on white outfit for some snapshots and later on our Cafe Rio date. 


I'm no Joanna Gaines, but I am for sure loving these Fixer Upper projects.

Next on the agenda: Cabinets + making Home Depot my second home.

2 comments:

  1. Love it Maddi. I am so happy for you. I know you will make this house a darling home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Grandma! Can't wait to see you on Friday! :)

      Delete