Sunday, July 13, 2014

La vita è bella

This weekend was a big bowl of lovely. The moment Jerret get's home from a looooong Friday, we party. It's been so nice having Jerret work the day shift. I see him so much more now and am grateful for every moment spent together.

So on the agenda this weekend we had date night with the Thorpes! They're a new family to Tucson as well and have been nothing but sweet to us! As soon as we came over, I went straight towards their little 1 year old. She is such a doll and makes me so baby hungry. All of us then whipped out the board games and munched on the most delicious cheesecake Corinne made! We started out with Settlers of Catan, then moved onto Scum and ended with the classic: Go Fish. Seriously I am so grateful for their friendship and can't wait for more laughs and good times with them!


Saturday then rolled along and while Jerret was playing racket ball, I tidied up the house and got ready for our date. After he got home, we ran some errands at Target and went to the movies. We saw Million Dollar Arm and LOVED IT. It starred John Hamm and he did pretty good, but I'm sorry. I couldn't help but think of that HILARIOUS SNL skit he was in. #sofunny

After the movies, I surprisingly wasn't full enough from the diet coke and popcorn intake. So we headed to Pita Jungle. Their Pita, chicken and three-hummus is to die for. My tummy and taste buds were on cloud nine that night.


We topped off the evening with a walk with Scooter. There's nothing like burning calories, holding hands and watching an Arizona evening sky. 

Life is beautiful.

Currently obsessed with this jumpsuit (similar here) 












end it with a selfie.




3 comments:

  1. We love love love settlers of catan! Wish we lived closer so we could play

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps that jumpsuit is dang adorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously! We'll have to play sometime! And thanks. I wear it everyday.

    ReplyDelete