Saturday, August 2, 2014

Donaldson Duo

It's Date Night with yours truly... the Donaldson Duo!

We all know that Jerret is seriously the most thoughtful guy out there. So of course he outdid himself and surprised me with yet another fabulous date.


This was titled the "AWE date". Each letter represented an activity, so it was my decision to pick the letter that would be the main event of the night. I had a feeling that "E" represented "eat"... yes I was so tempted to choose it 'cause food is everything to me! But I surprised myself and chose "A". And I'm so glad I did.

A is for Art.

J and I got crafty at Color Me Mine. Its a store that is filled with ceramics just begging to be painted upon. We both chose cute little mugs and painted away. J is a die-hard fan for the UofA and so of course his mug was all wildcat. Mine on the other hand was an attempt on the artsy fartsy side... It looks like a highly caffeinated drinker took a whack at it. And that's exactly what happened. #dietcokeprobs








W is for watch.

Of course this happened at the end of the night, but I'm just following the AWE order, k?
Redbox is honestly the greatest invention ever. We get them often due to the whole, you-get-to-be-in-you-jammies-the-entire-time-and-snuggle-with-blankets reason. Downside: no movie theater popecorn. Upside: "Brownies in a Cup". Ohhhhh yes. You're life is about to change.

4 Tbs Flour

4 Tbs Sugar
2 Tbs Cocoa
2 Tbs Oil
2 Tbs Water
1/2 tsp Vanilla

Zap in microwave for 1min

*I love it with some ice cream-goodness on top.

You're welcome.






E is for Eat.

We went to  In-N-Out. Of course it was delicious. Of course I took a million pictures. Of course my mouth is watering. Of course I'll go back, like tomorrow.










All in all, Jerret is the sweetest husband. I'm so blessed to call him mine. We create the greatest memories and I still get butterflies each time we're together. I love you J! 3 squeeze!

No comments:

Post a Comment