Thursday, January 1, 2015

2 0 1 5











What a night we all had last night! Jerret and I hung with some friends in the early evening then decided to head back and spend the later evening together. 

We kept it low key, due to the slow-ish recovery of our colds. J and I got in our jammies and cozied up. What's not pictured is the Mt. Everest high pile of tissues I had. Anyone else with me on that one?

So the clock struck twelve, we kissed, made lots of noise and welcomed the New Year. At this point the Night Time Cold medicine was really kicking in. I was just glad I made it to 12!


While Jerret locked up the house, he shouted, "SNOWWWWWW!!!! THERE'S SNOW OUTSIDE!"

I somehow snapped out of it and gathered enough energy to go play in it for a bit. Snow in Tucson... who woulda thought.

What a way to start the New Year. I have a feeling it's gonna be the BEST ONE YET.

No comments:

Post a Comment