Monday, December 29, 2014

Top 10's







Helloooo from cloud nine! Honestly, I spent my whole Christmas break up there... Nothing but family, food and warm and fuzzies!


 
I've been reflecting on this awesome year and came up with my Top 10 Moments:

10. Moving to Tucson + it has blessed our lives more than we know!

9. Being called to Nursery + those little ones sure know how to win your heart!

8. San Antonio trip + yes it was like 20 degrees + but nothing could beat holding hands down the Riverwalk + SO ROMANTIC

7. Learning to cook and bake more + I make a mean bruschetta

6. Reaching our 1 Year Mark + lots more years of fun to come

5. Pennsylvania trip + The Thompson fam always shows a good time!

4. Becoming an aunt + love you lots Cooper!

3. Mason's homecoming from the mission + sorry Philippines we like him here!

2. This Christmas break + I don't think I've ever felt so much love from my Heavenly Father, Savior and family

1. Each adventure spent with J + we've grown even closer + my heart is about to burst!

Here's to you 2014! May next year be even better!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment