Saturday, December 6, 2014

Bump, Set, Sushi

{just go with the title, please.}

Boy this weekend was good to us. Jerret had Friday off so we decided to go to Pei Wei and the volleyball game afterwards. We could head out as soon as I got ready. Those "I'll be ready in 20 minutes" words were complete bologna. My straighter decided to kick the bucket and I may or may not have dilly-dallied. I sometimes feel like that dog from the movie UP who.... SQUIRREL.

After figuring out my life, we headed to Pei Wei. J and I shared some plates and loaded up on fortune cookies! I always grab a couple, you know, to pick the best one of course! After proper chopstick etiquette from Jerret, I made it a goal to eat my whole meal that way. I also tried some delicious sushi. I'm not hardcore yet, but I'm getting there!

Being stuffed full, we practically rolled out of Pei Wei and headed to the game. U of A was playing BYU. I honestly was torn at first who to root for, but stuck with the Wildcats. It was such a close game and made me wish I played more. The Wildcats lost and everyone was bummed. I was brilliant to have worn white though. Neutral color equals no shame walking out of the game.

As the night approached we munched on Oreos and milk while watching Shark Tank.

Nothing better guys... nothing better.

 








BYU has the most killer blocks


 

 

hugs,
 Madds
 

No comments:

Post a Comment