Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Donaldson's Do Disney

 
 

 

 
 


 
 

 
 


 


 

 


 
 

Goodness, these pictures make me want to go back! It's a good thing I ordered some Chatbooks to relive those wonderful memories!

J and I had the time of our lives in California! We stayed with his aunt and uncle in Mission Viejo, which was STUNNING. They were the best hosts we could ever ask for! We even doubled to Disneyland at night!

Yes, there were rides closed and lots of renovations, but we made the very best of it! We couldn't have had better weather, shorter lines or happier hearts! I swear, you can't ever be sad at Disneyland!

Now my churro/dolewhip-deprived self will start on my next post about The Price is Right! Expect some great tips and awesome stories!

hugs,
Madds 

No comments:

Post a Comment