Monday, March 2, 2015

Blessed with the Best

I love nothing more than a weekend spent with family! What a weekend it was! Jerret, Scooter and I took a trip to Mesa to see my mom! I hadn't seen her in over 6 weeks (she was training for Southwest in Texas) so spending time with her was long over due!

It also was the State Championship basketball tournament for Snowflake and THEY WON! Man, that game was a nail biter! You bet our weekend was jam pack full of fun! I also got to see my cute cousin Alisha and her sweet Anabelle! I could kiss those babes cheeks forever!

We celebrated their victory with some Chick-fil-a and some belly aching laughs!

I count my blessings each day that I was born into such a wonderful family! I am truly blessed with the best!



 


 

 


 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment