Monday, October 13, 2014

Wedding Day {Part 1}

Happiest 1 Year to US.

It boggles my mind that it has already been a year! And what a year it has been! I wasn't sure it was possible that my love for Jerret could grow bigger and stronger, but it has. He is always there, to my rescue, for snuggles and is the BEST temple buddy. All my love is for you J! You're the best!


Rewind to a year ago....

Here is a little excerpt from "the head of Maddi".

10.12.13 - Wedding Day

8am.
  • Wake up
  • "Oh my goodness, I ACTUALLY fell asleep?" (I was so worried I'd stay up all night.)
  • "I need to eat breakfast"
  • "Nope. I'm gonna barf"
  • "Dang you nerves"
  • Mom makes me eat anyway
9am
  • Hair appointment with Natalie
  • "Please turn out like I want"
  • Curls hair
  • Of course it looks perfect. (Natalie is the hair wizard)
  • Mom and Natalie tell me "first night" horror stories...
  • Everyone's telling me it's going to be okay though
  • And I'm here sweating bullets
10am
  • Finish up makeup
  • Pep talk with Kenzie
  • Temple bag is ready to go
  • Wait for Jerret to pick me up
  • Stressed to the max
11am
  • Arrive at temple
  • Dry heave twice
  • Jerret holds my hand tight
  • (he's the best)
  • Walk inside
11:45am
  • "Guys, I totally got this"
  • Almost faint
  • Carried back to dressing room
  • Fed saltine crackers by temple workers
  • Slowly sip water
  • Jerret is thinking I probably ran away
  • DEEP BREATHS
As soon as the ceremony began, my Heavenly Father blessed me with so much peace...
And then we were married for ETERNITY.

Walking out of the temple I was overwhelmed with love. I was staring at a roaring sea of close friends and family!

Rachael took our pictures and documented EXACTLY everything I wanted. She's a total mind reader and is a joy to be with! Shout out to Rachael Pullman Photography!












Missing Elder Garren Donaldson!

Missing our missionary Mason!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment