Friday, November 14, 2014

Happy/Crappy Friday

The thing I love about blogging is all possibilities with the click of a button. One of my faves is by clicking a tab, you can look back on all those embarrassing, late night, hilarious and even heartfelt posts you wrote from way-back-when.

I also love the opportunity of sharing my feelings with YOU and the rest of the blog-community.

I admire all you bloggers! It's not easy showing the unglamorous tid-bits of your life. For example: some of my favorite blog writers have things like "Daily Lemonade" with the "Sweet and Sours" {Ginger Parrish} or "Awkward/Awesome Thursday" {Sydney Poulton}

So I decided to come up with my own...

The Happys & Crappys

It's straightforward, honest and kinda makes me cringe, but WHATEVER.


HAPPYS: temple trips | forehead kisses | making dinner for friends | fuzzy socks | service opportunities | phone calls and facetiming | father in laws' drywalling skills + so grateful for the handymen in my life | Airborne gummies | nursery + favorite calling + so much love everywhere | conference talks | eating better | accomplishing  goals | Cooper updates | potlucks | sprucing up the home + seasonal decorating, you betcha | party planning |Scooter snapshots| Christmas music + Billy Gilman currently on repeat | sister missionary letters | Thanksgiving planning | the Gospel | prayers each night with Jerret + ended with a goodnight kiss

next being the crappys. 'cause they happen + eventually make a good laugh.

CRAPPYS: missing our families | cold & flu + sore throat and chills are the absolute worst | running the car into our house + my bad + huge hole in the wall + headaches from crying about it | Scooter chewing on EVERYTHING | laundry | Diet Coke fast + don't know why I'm doing it | not exercising enough | J's long work days | missing the Idaho bound Kempton fam | not showering until 2pm | missing my best girl friends | having so many "crappys" to write about


 

No comments:

Post a Comment