Sunday, November 30, 2014

Christmas Bliss

The Donaldson halls were definitely decked this weekend! I swear, as soon as Thanksgiving ends we all go on a Christmas high. Most likely from the sugar overload and unhealthy eggnog consumption. We're all guilty... yes YOU.

The Christmas tunes were playing as we set up the tree. I carefully hung each ornament as J stretched so tall to place our tree topper. The spirit of Christmas... there is truly nothing like it!

We spent that Saturday evening with Secret Santa shopping, Chick-fil-a and of course some hot cocoa! I especially loved ending our night with a movie and snuggles.

ps. Holla at Target for all our gift goodies. And the hilariously adorable dog sweater for Scoots.
I seriously am creating a blog post dedicated to Target. I mean, I owe them that much for making the world a better place.





I cannot and will not get over how cute he is! #lookatthattail


You definitely need a shot of every angle ;)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your and sign with your pictures on either side! So stinking cute! Isn't Christmas just the best?!

    ReplyDelete