Friday, November 28, 2014

The Happiest Friendsgiving

This Thanksgiving was a good one. Jerret and I were without both of our families, so it truly gave us a great appreciation for each one of them. Jerret had to work so Tucson bound we were.

Our good friends were staying for Thanksgiving as well, so we spent it with them. Corinne and I cooked and baked our hearts out!  It all turned out so well. It was fun hearing the memories she had on this great day. I loved how similar and also how different each of her traditions were to mine.


The kitchen smells were mouthwatering, the table perfectly set, but nothing could beat the feeling we all felt. The home was definitely full of grateful hearts.

After filling our bellies we watched some Studio C episodes and fought our sleepy eyes! We ended the night with the game Bananagrams and pie OF COURSE!

I just loved their company!

I truly have so much to be thankful for.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment