Thursday, November 20, 2014

Rolo Goodness

I came across this recipe and that's when the heavens opened. Pure goodness.

And you know, it's a really good thing when good people share good recipes. So here I am.






Total "mom moment" trying to get the Rolos to cooperate for the picture

Rolo Cookies

Oven: 350
1 stick of butter, melted
1 egg
1 box of devil's food cake
1 bag of Rolos

Mix the butter, egg and devils food cake together till you get a dry dough. Then shape the dough around the Rolo until you have a little ball. Stick em on an un-greased cookie sheet and put them in the oven for 7-9 minutes depending on your gooey preferences. {I'm an 8 minute kind of person}.


What's not included is a glass of milk. Which is ALWAYS a good idea with cookies.


Don't worry. I ate half the batch too.

You can thank me later.



Recipe from: The Daybook

No comments:

Post a Comment